Crown City Rising announced yesterday, that Phase III of the Cortland Gateway project along Clinton Avenue is entering a new stage of construction.
Over the next six weeks, a modified traffic detour will be in place re-routing vehicles around the Church Street, Elm Street and Clinton Avenue intersection.
These detours may be disruptive to your daily travel requirements, but Crown City Rising urges everyone’s cooperation to help ensure the safety of the traveling public as well as the construction workers.
During This Time:
- Northbound Clinton Avenue (Route 13) vehicles will be directed down Main Street, across Central Avenue and up Greenbush Street.
- Southbound Clinton Avenue (Route 13) traffic will be directed down Greenbush Street and across Port Watson Street.
- Access to residences will be continually maintained.
- Access to local businesses will be provided through rear entrance parking.
- A temporary conversion of Charles Street to a two-way operation.
For the latest updates on Downtown Construction visit CrownCityRising.com