The Village of Homer Board of Trustees will host several budget sessions in November and December.
Each is closed to in-person attendance by the public until further notice, pursuant to NYS Legislation (S.50001/A.40001) that extended virtual meetings through January 15 to avoid spread of covid-19.
In the absence of public comment, residents can request a zoom link by contacting Tanya DiGennaro at [email protected] or calling the Village Offices at 607-749-3322.
Here is the full schedule:
- Tuesday November 2, 2021 — Cemetery Department, 5:30-6:30 pm
- Tuesday November 2, 2021 — Water and Sewer Department, 6:30-7:30 pm
- Wednesday November 10 — Revenues, General Government, Codes, Historian, Beautification, Garbage, 5:30-7:00 pm
- Thursday November 18 — Police Department, 5:30-6:30
- Thursday November 18 — Grants, Projects, Reserves analysis, Parks, 6:30-7:30
- Wednesday December 1 — Recreation Department, 5:30-6:30
- Wednesday December 1 — Fire Department, 6:30-7:30
- Thursday December 2 — DPW, 5:30-7:00