The Cayuga County Health Department is offering school-based clinics for children 5-11 years of age. There is a clinic tomorrow (November 20) from 10am til noon where they will be administering the Pfizer vaccine. The clinic is only for children from 5-11 years old and they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Registration is required by schedluing online at CayugaCounty.us/health.
In Cortland County, Cortland County Superintendents and OCM BOCES are working with Kinney Drugs to provide no-cost vaccination clinics for students 5-11 years old. Two clinics have been announced:
At OCM BOCES Cortland-McEvoy Campus:
- 1st Dose Clinic- Tuesday, 11/23 3-8pm
- 2nd Dose Clinic- Tuesday, 12/14 3-8pm
- Register Online KinneyDrugs.as.me/CortlandCitySchoolsPediatricCovidClinic
At Homer Training and Education Center:
- 1st Dose Clinic- Monday, 12/6 4-8pm
- 2nd Dose Clinic- Monday, 12/27 4-8pm
- Registration as of November 19 is unavailable
There are limited slots, so in order to take advantage of this opportunity, each guardian must register their child for the vaccination as soon as possible.