It may be a day where driver’s in the City of Cortland give themselves a little bit more time to where they are going. Starting today micro-paving will occur on five streets in the city with weather permitting.
Micro-paving is a cost effective way to extend the life of asphalt, it is similar to sealing a driveway after it has been paved. The process is quick and will have a minimal time in curing before it is safe to travel on it.
The streets planned to be micro-paved are below:
- Groton Ave (Otter Creek to City Line)
- Wheeler Ave (Homer Ave to NY-281)
- Elm St. (Greenbush St to Hubbard St)
- Owego St (Yates Ave to City Line)
- Delaware Ave (Tompkins St to City Line)