In its thirteenth year, Seedstock returns for another day full of music and enjoyment at the Reeds Seeds on Route 215 in Cortlandville.
Like last year, Seedstock XIII is again a one-day only event that will feature a long list of musicians performing on multiple stages (see below). Camping is available on the grounds with tent camping at $10 per-person, and small RV campers at $25 a vehicle.
Tickets are still available at SeedStockMusicFestival.com with tickets starting at $25, day of show tickets will begin at $35. Gates open at 10am this Saturday with two stages, Backyard Stage and Forest Stage. You can see times of each performance and where below.
- 11:00am – Corey Paige
- 11:45pm – Raedwald Howland-Bolton
- 1:15pm – Miss Tess
- 3:15pm – Mike Powell & the Echosound
- 5:15pm – Fall Creek Brass Band
- 7:30pm – The Unknown Woodsmen
- 9:00pm – Digger Jones
- 10:30pm – The Unknown Jones
- 12:30pm – Brad Allen & Casey Widger
- 2:15pm – People People
- 4:15pm – Metasequoia
- 6:15pm – The Rollin’ Rust
- 11:45pm – DJ KIDD & SYDCHIK