National Grid crews are at locations in Glen Haven, Preble, Scott and Solon for power outages related to the winter storm Friday.
- Town of Solon – May Rd, Doran Hill Rd area
- Town of Preble/Tully – Otisco Valley Rd, Long Road, Rt 80 toward Otisco Lake
- Town of Scott – Grout Brook Rd, Glen Haven area
National Grid hopes to make restoration by early evening, according to their outage map.
NYSEG reports a handful of outages in its limited electric service area in Cortland County.
- Cincinnatus – Dutch Hill Road
- Marathon/Lisle – E. Hill Rd
- Marathon/Lisle – Hugaboom Rd
- Taylor/Cincinnatus – Doran Hill Rd
- Triangle/Marathon – E. Hill Rd
At this writing, NYSEG is assessing the situation and does not offer a restoration estimate on its outage map.
A late afternoon report from the Governor’s office showed an estimated 375 customers are without electrical service in Cortland County.
According to information provided by the Governor’s office, National Grid has 1,200 line and tree workers on hand, NYSEG and RG&E have 785 line and tree workers on hand, plus 100 additional contractors.
From National Grid
A National Grid field force of nearly 1,500 workers is active throughout the upstate region removing downed trees, tree limbs and other hazards, and safely restoring power to customers impacted by the ongoing heavy, wet snow and high winds. The treacherous weather conditions are expected to continue into Saturday morning, bringing the potential for further service interruptions across the company’s 25,000-square-mile upstate service area.