SUNY Cortland is seeking nominations for their 2020 Leadership in Civic Engagement Awards, which recognize individuals and groups for their exceptional volunteering in the community.
Nominations will be accepted until Friday, March 6, with the winners announced March 27.
The annual Leadership in Civic Engagement Awards Reception will then be held Thursday, April 23 in Brockway Hall’s Jacobus Lounge.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
The Awards Committee is especially interested in focused, concise, and detailed descriptions (300-words, maximum) that demonstrate the nominee’s:
· Initiative shown by starting and guiding the development of a project
· Persistence – long-term dedication to a cause
· Results for people in Cortland County
You can also use this form to nominate students for the:
· Don Wilcox Award, which recognizes work that is dedicated to helping people who are suffering from hunger and/or homelessness.
· Alumni Association’s Community Service Award (which is for individuals only)