Nominations are now being accepted for Ithaca Rotary’s 20th annual Pride of Workmanship Award.
The Rotary Club of Ithaca invites Tompkins County community members to recognize employees whose outstanding work performance in their organization is “above and beyond the call of duty” and instrumental to the achievement of the organization’s performance goals.
The public may also nominate an individual at a local company who consistently provides good, meaningful service.
The following information should be submitted by 5:00pm Friday, October 12:
1. Full name of nominated employee
2. Employee’s job title or position
6. Email address
7. Name of nominator and contact information
8. Nominator’s job title or position
9. Brief description of how this person embodies the spirit of the organization, exhibits leadership and initiative, shows consistency, has longevity, and if he/she has been recognized previously by Rotary for his/her workmanship. How does this employee exemplify “Pride of Workmanship?”
10. Organization’s mission statement or a brief summary of its goals.
Completed forms may be emailed to Kati Torello, firstname.lastname@example.org; mailed to Joanne Lamoureux at Pack ‘n Ship, 101 E. State Street, Ithaca, NY 14850; or faxed to 607-256-0277.
The 2018 winners will receive a plaque commemorating their award and, along with their nominators, will be hosted at a special Rotary luncheon award ceremony to be held at Coltivare in October.