The Homer Village Board meets tonight (Wednesday) at 6 pm at the Homer Town Hall.
On the agenda, telephones, computers, and the internet.
Water and sewer rates are up for discussion, as is a proposal for new village signs.
Here is the agenda, as of Wednesday morning, as provided by the village:
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 – 6:00 p.m.
1. Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees called to order by Mayor Hal McCabe. Pledge of Allegiance to follow.
2. Approve Minutes – August 9, 2017
3. Treasurer’s report:
- Financial Status of operating funds-Newton Water Works revenues and expenditures, General revenues and expenditures.
- Authorize payment of bills
- F & G Funds – Vouchers
- A Fund – Vouchers
1. Report of Offices and filing of written reports: Cemetery, Codes, Dogs, DPW, Fire Inspector, Fire Department, Police, Recreation, Water & Sewer.
2. Privilege of the Floor
3. Old Business
A. Town Hall/Village Move-In Update – Connectivity/Plan First/Spectrum
1. New Business
A. Determination of DPW Equipment Ready for Auction
B. Supplemental to the Shade Tree Fund
C. Water/Sewer Rates
D. Posting of Signs on Utility Poles
E. Adjustment of Cost Threshold in Procurement Policy
F. Approval to raise the “Light of My Life” banner in November
G. Approval of the Volunteer Fire Fighter applicants
H. Approval to draft an RFP for new village signs
2. Comments by Board Members
3. Executive Session