“Flocking for Hope” has over 4,000 cranes in process being made by members of the surrounding community.
It was inspired by local artist Liz Sharp.
Participants include schools, senior centers, community groups, faith organizations, other local artists/musicians, businesses and individuals from across the area.
Any cranes still remaining should be turned in ASAP to any of the following:
- Coffee Mania, 160 Port Watson St., Cortland, every day, 6 am – 6 pm
- Coffee Mania, 1143 NY 222, Cortland, every day, 6 am – 6 pm
- Origins, 95 Clinton St., Homer, every day, 6 am – 1 pm
- Homer Congregational Church, 285 Main St., Homer, Mon. – Thurs., 8:30 – 11:30 am
- Center 4 Art Box Office, 72 S. Main St., Homer, Tues. – Fri., 10 am – 4 pm
An exhibit will be set up on the Homer village green from April 10-25.
Visit Facebook.com/FlockofCranestoFlyforHope for pictures and a full events calendar.