The Center for Disease Control has reported that Cortland counties community level of COVID-19 remains high as cases still continue to rise.
The CDC is encouraging the public to use strategies used during the pandemic to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Getting and staying up to date with the COVID-19 vaccine
- Test when feeling symptoms or after an exposure
- Wearing a well-fitted mask regardless of vaccination status, especially in public indoor areas
- Avoid crowded and poorly ventilated areas
- Wash hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer when the former is not available