The City of Cortland has announced their 2022 summer paving projects that will begin tomorrow, July 12th with milling followed by road paving in August.
Milling will begin on multiple streets listed below:
- Dunsmore Ave
- Broadway Ave (between Tompkins and Pashley)
- Maple Ave
- Lincoln Ave (between Homer Ave and Woodruff St.)
- Floral Ave (from Madison to W. Main)
- Westfield Park
- Bellevue Ave (between Edgemont Dr. and Hillcrest Dr.)
- Norma’s Way (between Floral and Hamlin)
Milling is expected to take approximately two weeks time with paving beginning in August.