2-1-1 service in Cortland and Tompkins Counties is the focus of a Tompkins County Legislature’s committee meeting Monday afternoon.
The Human Services Coalition of Tompkins County, which operates 2-1-1, will preview changes such as adding capability to accept text messages later this spring.
The text ability will be available in Cortland County.
Eventually, according to a member of the HSC, Cortland County Medicaid patients will be provided new transportation options.
Link: Cortland 2-1-1
2-1-1 Cortland is used by:
- The general public, individuals, and families
- Human service agencies, professionals, staff and volunteers
- Government, social services, community agencies and staff
- School districts, education and counseling professionals and students
- Employers, supervisors, corporations and small businesses
- Faith communities, civic groups and others serving the public interests
2-1-1 Cortland is funded by public & private support, including: