The Cortland County Chamber of Commerce honored its Businesses of the Year Thursday night. Mike Niswender’s K&H Motor Sports was named Small Business of the Year.
“The Cortland County Chamber of Commerce has done a great job,” said Niswender. “Thanks, this is awesome. Thank you.”
Chamber President Bob Haight says K&H began with 3 people who had a love of the outdoors, they have made their catch phrase of “Makin Life Fun” a reality.
“We’ve come a long ways,” said Niswnder. “15-years old and I borrowed $2,500 from the First National Bank of Cortland…48 years later, here we are.”
- Economy Paving – Large Business of the Year
- Cortland Regional Medical Center – 2016 Heritage Award
- Franziska Racker Centers – Non-Profit of the Year
- Nicole Cottone – Up and Coming Business Millennial
- Tom Gallagher – 2016 Community Service Award
Congratulations to all.