Moravia won its second straight Boys Section 4 Class C Championship over Elmira Notre Dame, 39-33. Next up for the Blue Devils, the Class 3 Champs Cooperstown, Saturday afternoon in Binghamton at the Broome County Arena.
- Top-ranked Cooperstown beat the third-ranked Tully boys 73-62 to win the Section 3 Class C Boys Basketball title.
- Top-ranked Madison made it three straight wins this season over second-ranked McGraw to win the Sect 3 Class D boys basketball title 71-41. DeRuyter and Cincinnatus made the postseason, but were knocked out in the second round of that class.
- For the first time since 1994, Dryden Varsity Cheerleading claimed the Section IV title. The team competed but did not place in the State Championship in Syracuse.
- The Homer Girls basketball team lost to Oswego in the second round of the Section 3 Class A tournament.
- The Tully Girls team lost to Mt. Markham in the first round of the Section 3 Class C tourney 49-43.
- The DeRuyter Girls lost to W. Canada Valley 68-27 in Round 1 of the Class D Sec tion 3 tourney.
- Section 4 bowlers beat the team from Section 3 to win the state championship.