The Cortland United Way still has a gap to bridge in its 2019 fundraising campaign, currently at 87% of their $380,000 goal. If you haven’t made your 2019 pledge you can still help create change.
United Way for Cortland County helps improve the lives of those in our community by uniting the resources of donors, volunteers, and agencies.
Last year, funding was provided for 15 community programs, serving over 10,000 people.
Statistics show that 13% of Cortland County families live in poverty and another 33% struggle to meet basic needs.
With your help:
- Quality childcare will lead to school success and increased learning.
- Food security and access to healthcare will improve for our neighbors.
- Job training and adult education will mean more people will be able to work
Few of us can donate to 15 separate programs, but by making one gift to the United Way, you can essentially do just that.
Make your gift online BY CLICKING HERE, or mailing to United Way for Cortland County, 50 Clinton Ave, Cortland, NY 13045
Brought To You By:
Have A News Tip? Email Us Here
What We’re Talking About
Vinnie Bellardini got a pre-game interview with Homer Trojans Football Coach Gary Podsiedlik ahead of tonight’s game at Solvay. With a 3-3 record, Homer has sealed the fourth and final seed in the playoffs. The Solvay Bearcat team they face tonight is on top of the league with an undefeated record of 6-0. Press play […]
- LISTEN: Pre-Game Interview with Cortland HSFB Coach Pete Reif on Homecoming Night
- LISTEN: Greek Peak’s Kaitlyn Head and Ben Sills on Saturday’s Annual Hops & Swaps Event
- LISTEN: Courtney McCallen from Cortland County Cancer Services on Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- LISTEN: Homer Principal Douglas Van Etten & Recreation Director Zach Pollak on Griggs Field Upgrades