Yesterday, the Cortland County Health Department added four businesses to a growing list of those with potential COVID-19 exposures to the public.
The following dates/times have been listed as possible infection periods:
Hobos, 10 S. West Street, Homer, NY (patron)
- Monday, October 5: 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 6: 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Dashers, 2 N. Main Street, Homer, NY (patron)
- Wednesday, October 7: 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Walgreens, 170 Port Watson Street, Cortland, NY (employee)
- Monday, October 5: 1:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Friday, October 9: 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Walmart, 819 Bennie Road, Cortland, NY (employee)
- Wednesday, October 7: 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Friday, October 9: 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Additionally, YMCA of Cortland County (22 Tompkins Street) was closed today after a patron tested positive who visited Wednesday and Thursday of last week (October 7-8) from 5:15-6:45 pm.
Staff have maintained a regular deep cleaning schedule since reopening the facility on September 8 and say they’ll enhance these efforts moving forward.
The health department is doing regular contact tracing and will reach out to anyone who may have been exposed.
In the meantime, members of the public are encouraged to keep washing their hands, wearing masks, and social distancing.