Visitors to the following establishments during the listed times should monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 for at least two weeks:
Affordable Home Furnishings, 55 North Main Street, Cortland, NY (patron)
- Tuesday, October 6: 10:30 am to 11:30 am
Squeeze Juice Bar, 37 Main Street, Cortland, NY (patron)
- Tuesday, October 6: 11:45 am to 12:45 pm
Cort-Lanes Bowling Alley, 928 NY-13, Cortland, NY (patron)
- Friday, October 9: 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm
Shipwreck Amusements, 759 NY-13, Cortland, NY (employee)
- Wednesday, October 7: 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Thursday, October 8: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday, October 9: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Saturday, October 10: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Symptoms of COVID-19 include: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea.
If symptoms do develop, stay home and call your doctor for further guidance about testing.
If you are elderly, have underlying medical conditions, or are immunocompromised, call your doctor early even if your illness is mild. In an emergency call 911.