Two additional large vaccine clinics will take place this week at SUNY Cortland.
The first is set for tomorrow (Mar. 24) from 12-6 pm — the second is Friday (Mar. 26) from 9 am to 4 pm.
All individuals currently eligible under Phase One can make an appointment, including:
- Anyone age 50 and over;
- Adults 18 and older with underlying conditions/comorbidities;
- Healthcare workers;
- Law enforcement;
- Nonprofit and public facing employees.
These events were announced today by the county, which received 1,600 doses from the state to be administered at them.
Another clinic has been scheduled since earlier this month for senior residents, taking place this Sunday (Mar. 28) at Homer High School.
Local vaccinations continue through a partnership between the County Health Department, SUNY Cortland and Guthrie Cortland Medical Center.
To make an appointment, follow this link.
If you need assistance with registration due to lack of internet access, contact the Cortland County COVID-19
hotline at 756-3415.
Proof of Eligibility for age and NYS residency:
- NYS Driver’s License or non-driver ID
Proof of Eligibility for 1B and 1A Employees:
- Employee ID card, letter from an employer or affiliated organization, paystub, photo ID or professional license
Proof of Eligibility for Co-Morbidities:
- Doctor’s letter
- Medical Information Evidencing Comorbidity
- Signed Certification – Click here for the attestation that will need to be signed
Please bring photo ID and acceptable proof of eligibility as detailed above to the clinic with you.
Dress appropriately so that the vaccinator can easily access your arm for the vaccination.
Do not come to the clinic if you are currently feeling ill, awaiting COVID-19 test results, in isolation or in quarantine.