Back
Faulty Ventilation Unit Blamed For Tully Burger King Fire
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Faulty Ventilation Unit Blamed For Tully Burger King Fire
The blaze that cooked the Burger King in Tully last month was caused by an electrical malfunction.
 
That’s the word from the Onondaga County Emergency Management Office. Investigators say the fire was caused by a mechanical failure in a ventilation system located on the roof above the restrooms.
 
Several fire departments responded to the fire back on February 6. Everyone inside the building at the time of the fire was able to make it out safely.
 
No injuries were reported.
Internet Explorer Users Click Here To See What's On-Air
LISTEN LIVE
ON-DEMAND
Advertise
Contest Rules
Contact Us
Copyright 2014. Eves Broadcasting Inc.
Site Designed and Maintained by MME
Local News
Submit A News Photo Or Video
Help us out! If you see news take a picture and or video and submit it here!
'Like' Us On Facebook
Music News
On-Air Now
Listen Live With Our App