Back
Tully Burger King Fire Likely Caused by Malfunctioning Fan
Friday, February 8, 2013
Tully Burger King Fire Likely Caused by Malfunctioning Fan
The investigation into a fire Wednesday night that destroyed the Burger King Restaurant in Tully suggests an electrical malfunction may have sparked the blaze.

Investigators say a problem with an exhaust fan is the likely cause of the fire.
 
Around 8 o’clock workers at the restaurant on Route 80 reported a fire, everyone was able to get out safely, but the fire spread quickly A natural gas line feeding the building was stuck open which kept responding firefighters from getting to the fire sooner.
 
The building was severely damaged, at this point the owners have said they are awaiting word from insurance adjusters as to whether they will repair or rebuild the restaurant.
Internet Explorer Users Click Here To See What's On-Air
LISTEN LIVE
ON-DEMAND
Advertise
Contest Rules
Contact Us
Copyright 2014. Eves Broadcasting Inc.
Site Designed and Maintained by MME
Local News
Submit A News Photo Or Video
Help us out! If you see news take a picture and or video and submit it here!
'Like' Us On Facebook
Music News
On-Air Now
Listen Live With Our App