Trailer Fire in Taylor Leaves Three Homeless
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Trailer Fire in Taylor Leaves Three Homeless
A fire at a mobile home in the Town of Taylor Tuesday afternoon has left a family of three homeless.

Firefighters from Cincinnatus, Willet, Cortlandville, Truxton, and McDonough responded to a working fire at the single wide trailer just after 12:30 yesterday.
The home was located on Telephone Road near the intersection Hollywoods Road, a passerby reported heavy smoke coming from the trailer, no was home when the fire broke out.
Despite aggressive efforts to knock the fire down, the home is a total loss; the Cortland County Chapter of the American Red Cross is assisting the two adults and seven month child that were staying in trailer.
The Cortland County Fire Coordinators Office and the County Fire Investigation team responded to the scene, a preliminary investigation suggests that a wood stove may have sparked the fire, there was no power to the home, and the occupants were using gas powered generators for electricity.
Internet Explorer Users Click Here To See What's On-Air
Contest Rules
Contact Us
Copyright 2014. Eves Broadcasting Inc.
Site Designed and Maintained by MME
Local News
Submit A News Photo Or Video
Help us out! If you see news take a picture and or video and submit it here!
'Like' Us On Facebook
Music News
On-Air Now
Listen Live With Our App