Space Heater Sparks a Fire at a Home in Whitney Point
Friday, January 25, 2013
An improperly used space heater is being cited as the cause of a house fire in Whitney Point last night.
Thanks the quick response of firefighter damage to the home was limited.
Rescuers responded to the home located at 7318 Collins St. just before 7 o’clock last night.
Investigators said a space heater sparked a fire in a first floor bedroom.
The fire was out within a matter of minutes, limiting damage to the bedroom.
No injuries were reported.
Internet Explorer Users Click Here To See What's On-Air
Copyright 2014. Eves Broadcasting Inc.
Site Designed and Maintained by MME
Submit A News Photo Or Video
'Like' Us On Facebook
Listen Live With Our App