Electrical Problem Cited in Early Morning Pick-up Truck Fire
Friday, January 4, 2013
It was a busy night for Cortland firefighters, hours after the house fire on Harrington Street, firefighters were called to a vehicle fire on Homer Avenue.
The fire was reported outside an apartment building at 181 Homer Avenue, upon arrival the older model pick-up truck was fully involved and was parked about 15 feet from the multi unit apartment building which also houses Fabio’s Italian restaurant.
Rescuers brought the fire under control quickly minimizing further damage; it’s believed the fire was the result of an electrical malfunction. No injuries were reported, the truck was a total loss.
Internet Explorer Users Click Here To See What's On-Air