Back
House Fire Destroys Home in Sempronius, Electric Heater Cited as Possible Cause
Monday, December 10, 2012
House Fire Destroys Home in Sempronius, Electric Heater Cited as Possible Cause
A home in the Cayuga County Town of Sempronius is a total loss following a fire this morning.

Village of Homer firefighters along with rescuers from Cayuga County responded to a house fire at 6299 Crofoot Road near Lake Como Road around just after two o’clock this morning.
 
Homer Fire Chief Mahlon Irish Jr. says the two story farm house was destroyed, firefighters from Sempronius, Skaneateles, Locke, Moravia, Niles, and New Hope responded to the scene.
 
One man living in the home got out safely; he was being assisted by the Red Cross.

Investigators say an electric space heater may be to blame for the fire.
 
Cortlandville firefighters stood by in the Homer Fire Department while they responded to the call.
Internet Explorer Users Click Here To See What's On-Air
LISTEN LIVE
ON-DEMAND
Advertise
Contest Rules
Contact Us
Copyright 2014. Eves Broadcasting Inc.
Site Designed and Maintained by MME
Local News
Submit A News Photo Or Video
Help us out! If you see news take a picture and or video and submit it here!
'Like' Us On Facebook
Music News
On-Air Now
Listen Live With Our App